So many people want to know how to pick winning lotto numbers. Obviously the goal is to win a lotto jackpot and enjoy the resulting lifestyle they’ll have as instant millionaires. After all, with millions and millions of dollars at stake, everybody wants to know exactly how to pick winning lotto numbers in the mold of past winners who seemed to either have an effective system or just chose them on a lucky streak.
Both of these factors are actually present in the steps for how to pick winning lotto numbers – you need an effective system and you need to have Lady Luck on your side as well. Better yet, you can keep the following dos and don’ts in how to pick winning lotto numbers.
Don’ts in How to Pick Winning Lotto Numbers
Let’s start with the don’ts mainly because you want to avoid the mistakes that losers continually make in their quest on how to pick winning lotto numbers.
• Don’t choose 3 or more consecutive numbers in a row. Yes, 2 consecutive numbers have more chances of being picked but 3 or more is stretching the imagination of how to pick winning lotto numbers.
• Don’t choose multiples of certain number because this is not the best way for how to pick winning lotto numbers. This is true with or without an offset since you are basically just repeating the pattern.
• Don’t choose any of the prior draws’ sets of the 6 winning numbers. This is also true for choosing the 5 previous winning numbers and then choosing another number as the “bonus draw”. Most people will also think this as the best way on how to pick winning lotto numbers and then be proven wrong. You don’t want to belong to this group of people who will never win lotto simply because their method of how to pick winning lotto numbers is, well, incorrect.
Dos in How to Pick Winning Lotto Numbers
• Do choose at least one number above 31. Most people will pick birthdates (the calendar ends on the 31st of each month, maximum) and you don’t want to be part of the losers’ group either.
• Do ensure that at least one of the numbers is not in the union set of the numbers that are most and least frequently drawn.
Now that you know how to pick winning lotto numbers and improve your chances of winning, go and win lotto jackpot!